3 Ways to Easily Transfer Telcomsal Quota
3 Ways to Transfer Telcomsell Quota At This Time It is important to know if at any given time you or your friends are running out of quota. Of course, if you don’t have a quota within 1 hour then it will be a problem. You can’t use communication apps like WhatsApp, Telegram and Signal. Similarly, social media applications cannot be accessed without a quota.
But now the need for communication applications is very important. Especially for people who work remotely, the entire job is communicated through electronic devices. Work will be interrupted and even important moments will be lost when you run out of quotas.
As well as social media, users and content creators. As far as users are concerned, of course, you don’t want to be left behind by the latest news from friends. As far as content creators are concerned, they want to capture and share interesting moments soon. If it’s too late, many will lose their feel because they’ve already shared it . After experiencing the importance of the quota, we provide information on the 3 ways in which the telcomsell quota can be transferred.
3 Ways to Easily Transfer Telcomsal Quota
DI is the method used to tra ensfer the telcomsell quota in a simple way below.
- Sending quota via UMB
- Please open the “Call” service to send credit via UM.
- Please enter the number *500*2# to get a selection of services.
- You will be shown an Internet data service message and select point 1 for the command “Yes”.
- Then, you can write down the number of the provider who is sending internet data.
- Fill in the next step the value of the internet data to be sent
- Enter number 1 for the command that will eventually be agreed upon.
- If the delivery process is successful, you will get the message that the quota delivery is successful.
- Via THE USSD
- Please open the “Call” menu and then enter *363 #
- After that, arahkan at point 8 to open internet data information
- Make 7 points to other package commands.
- Select point 4 or “Gift” for the command to send internet data.
- Please fill in the donor’s number you want to go to.
- Then, navigate to the command “quota transfer package flash gift”.
- Finally, place a sending order and wait for information on the completion of the credit transfer process.
- Via the app
- In order to send internet data using one of the 3 ways to transfer the Telcomsell quota using the MyTelcomsel app, you need to install it on an electronic device. If you still don’t have one, download it on the Play Store.
- If the application is installed please navigate to “Give Gift”
- Navigate the “Transfer Quota” panel
- Next fill in the number of friend provider intended for internet data. As well as the amount of internet data being sent
- Not long after, you will receive a confirmation message.
- Please confirm to complete the process of sending internet data.
Requirements and rules for sending telcomsell quota
Requirements to be able to apply 3 ways of transferring the telcomcell quota at the top when the intended provider is the same under telcom companies such as TelcomCell, TelcomCell Loop and Simpati. For the time being, it is still not possible to send it to other providers outside the telcom, such as Indosat.
The next requirement is at least 50 MB of internet data, which can be sent using it. The maximum limit on a single transfer is 500 MB. The total delivery in 1 day is a maximum of 3 GB and the maximum delivery frequency is 6 times. So, if you are using the maximum value of frequency and internet data, the value is exactly 3GB.
The fee required for 1 transfer is Rs 5,000. While rs 5,000 is taken for shipping expenses, the remaining credit is Rs 1,000. So when you are left with a credit of Rs 5,000 on your card, you can’t send a quota.
Also, the limit for internet data usage from the 3 ways to transfer the telcomsell quota is 3 days. When it exceeds 3 days, the internet data sent by others will no longer be used. Even the internet data will be lost and if you do not fill it the value will return to the old way. But for the sender, the usage period will not be reduced.
Advantages of Telcomsal to facilitate delivery
Knowing the 3 ways to transfer the TelcomCel quota is important not only because of the needs. Also, there are relatively more provider users under the telco than other providers. So it is much easier for those who want to get a shipment or send credit.
The number of users is indistinguishable from the many benefits that users can enjoy. Today no less than 78 million people become its loyal customers. This is because the owned network is considered to be the most stable. In addition, signal coverage can reach up to 95 percent in all areas of Indonesian citizens.
Not surprisingly, it can be used for human rights in all regions of Indonesia, which has more than 27,000 telecommunications infrastructure. This provider has built more than 24,000 telecommunications accesses in the village via the USO. In addition, under Telcomsal, in addition to Telcomsal, there are also Telcomsell Loop, Karthu AS and Simpathi, which can transfer internet data from Telcommsal.
As far as network quality is concerned, with continuity, Telcomsal can meet world standards with coverage of more than 98 percent of its connecting level. The quality of this network is affected by double-band GMS 9 hundred, 1.8 thousand, +3G.
It is inseparable from the quantity of the budget to maintain the stability and quality of the network. Not less than Rs 17 trillion is being provided to maintain consumer comfort. It’s about maintaining its network, services and developing its products.
Telcomsal also continues to develop its products. You can mention the name of the ring , iPhone 3G, BlackBerry Internet Service, Wallet T-Cash, Mobile Banking, Telcommsal Flash, etc. Telcomsal will continue to develop its innovations to cater to the mobile lifestyle.
Needless to say, when you are experiencing difficulties, the professionalism of Telcomsal is shown by customer service. Today more than 500,000 high-quality service centers have been provided. There are m-kiosks, outlet dealers, gra pari, call centers, etc.
How to save on shipping quota
Considering that the quota being sent is limited, of course you need to use it as much as you can. This effort sometimes fails, because important things require everything. However, several attempts can be made to save the data obtained from one of the 3 ways to transfer the TelcomSell quota.
- Turn off automatic updates
In those who often unknowingly spend data that automatically updates applications. To avoid this, you can set up application updates manually. Auto update in Play Store settings over switch wi-fi online or don’t update yourself.
- Turn off automatic downloads
Applications like WhatsApp and Telegram can also apply for this automatic download. Change the setting from automatically downloading media/files sent by others to manual downloading. This can be done by adjusting the data storage for manual download.
To save data, you can use an offline system in applications that are commonly used online. For example, the Spotify app, Google Maps, and so on provides both offline and online formats. But for some applications, you can use the offline format for payment.
Finally, if you can definitely access m-banking or how to buy other credit independently, you can do it right away. It’s safe, easy, and can measure usage restrictions and so on. From the process of 3 ways to transfer the TelcomCell quota will only be used in a dangerous situation.